Sunday, August 8, 2021

Busty Roxanne takes a hard pounding cock


Roxanne is one of those pretty chicks at class whom guys are drooling for. 

This busty brunette is so gorgeous and with her breasts so big, guys keep on staring at her. 

That’s why when I had the chance to nail her, didn’t have any second thoughts of banging her. 

That hottie is awesome, never thought she’s that good.

 I hit her off at my apartment when she came there to ask for some tutorial lessons.

But as things would turn out, it has gone too far and she started to show off signs of seduction.

 She teased me by showing off her huge boobs and slowly stripping off. 

Got so hot too with it and so I nailed her hard.

 She was so wild getting that hard pounding and when I gave her a creampie,

 all she did was wonder.