Sunday, August 8, 2021

Chrissy fucks after school

 



Have a student who is so cute and I fucked her the last time. She was a naughty teen, always been flirting, but never thought she would be this horny. 

One time, after school, when no one was around, she went inside at my office, and went towards me and flirted. She then teased in front of me, taking off her top and showed her boobs. She let it get touched and licked.

Really was surprised at what she did, and when she went on top of my penis and gave a hot lap dance, that’s when I knew she wanted some hot fucking. 

She took off her underwear and it was kinda hot. 

She opened up my pants and sucked my cock to full erection. She rode on top of my cock while I was at my seat and she rocked me so hard. Took off my condom as her snatch was so tight, it felt so good, and I gave her a creampie for that.